- Find the lever located at the bottom of the seat post, where the frame and the post meet.
- Hold the lever firmly and give a pull, the lever should open. This will release the post which will now move freely up and down.
- NOTE you cannot fully remove the post as this is locked into the bike.
- Find the desired height which will be level with or around 1 inch higher than your hip bone.
- Make sure the saddle is pointing straight forward and close the lever tightly.
- WARNING, make sure that the lever closes all the way until it touches the clamp as it may become loose if not fully closed.
- If this does not secure the post, there is a nut on the seat clamp opposite the lever; this must be tightened in order to add more pressure to the lever.
- If the lever is too tight to close, then fully loosen the clamp, locate the nut found on the opposite side of the seat clamp and loosen this until the correct lever pressure is obtained.
- Test and retest until the desired pressure is found and the saddle is firmly locked into the correct height for you.
Team DigiBike • 15 July 2017